Talk To Us – We’re Here To Help

The Texas courts have ruled that a roofer / contractor cannot represent themselves as an insurance specialist. The Texas Department of Insurance requires Public Adjusters to be licensed.

Your Insurance Company has an adjuster working for them. You need someone on your side that is aware of coverage provided by your policy. We know how to gather and present the information needed to document your loss in a method that is acceptable by your insurance company for maximum recovery. We will work hard with your insurance adjuster to expedite your claim and help you recover the maximum value. We will be very thorough in preparing information to be presented for consideration on your behalf.
We are a small company dedicated to giving you the personal attention you deserve and you will not simply be just another client.

  • 102 N. Shiloh Road, Suite 102
    Garland, TX 75042
  • (469) 323-5365
  • 469-453-3453
  • 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM